Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DOG FIGHT...LITERALLY

Much to my chagrin, 4 months and counting and I still don't appeal to Stryker. Who knows why but we have our fights and then pet sessions once she warms up throughout the warmup. I use the term "dog fight" sparingly though as I don't want anyone to think I attacked her...I mean she attacked me. Fun and games always hoping nobody ever gets hurt with the precious pup!

Fran was quite a dog fight too! I keep telling myself as I check out the WOD during the day "oh...nothing too bad here". I'll quote Karen on this one..."no WOD is EVER EASY so stop thinking that!!".

Good warmup to get me moving and I got there a little earlier just cause I knew that with the 15 back squats and 75 overhead squats completed yesterday...oh yeah...how could I forget to mention the running, my legs would need some good stretching before Fran.

ENDURANCE
20 Burpees
20 Pushups
10 Jumping Pullups
20 Double Unders...still ever so frustrating
200M Row

WOD"FRAN"
21-15-9 reps

THRUSTER (95 lbs)
PULLUPS (jumping)

Completed in 10:50. PR (only because I've never attempted Fran before but who cares...still a PR). Big ups to Tony for the PR today on Fran. Watching Tony out of the corner of my eye finish in 2:56 was jaw-dropping...he was almost done with 21 and 15 reps before I was done with my 21 Thrusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment