Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family Thanks

It's been a week to the day now that I've blogged even though I've been at CF610 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week. All were challenging workouts but still fun indeed.

It's no question that you can't CF without family. Not direct family members but just friends that are family. I have family in Cincinnati, with Northwestern Mutual, my real family and also my CrossFit 610 family. Without their constant support and encouragement, especially through today's WOD, I couldn't have made it. Thanks to Adam for running the last 800M with me, thanks to Karen and Evan for pushing me through WallBalls, thanks to Dennis, Justin, Jax, Heather, Courtney and everyone else for pushing me through the Box Jumps. Without the encouragement and support I got, it wouldn't have been a successful day.

This was by far a WOD that could have been cherrypPicked by people. Cherry picked meaning "oh let me check out what Saturday's WOD is...oh there's no way I'm going to that!!". Big ups to all that showed up today and brought their all.

WOD "KELLY"

5 ROUNDS

30 BOX JUMPS (24 for first 2 rounds...20 for last 3 rounds)
30 WALL BALL (20)
400M RUN

Completed in 50:33 (I think...results not posted yet).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. See you readers next Tuesday!

1 comment: